Thursday 27 March 2014

Luxurious, natural, effective mask - Apivita masks

I prefer cream wash away Masks than sheet masks

I have so many sheet masks at home! However, I seldom have any motivation to use them because:
1. I don't want to look scary in front of my boyfriend
2. I don't want to mess up my hair after shower. Products on sheet masks tend to stick on my hair

*** Most importantly, a lot of people think that sheet masks are more effective because they make instant changes to your skin. After using a sheet mark, you are not required to wash your face. However, I personally found that some of the effects that sheet masks made may disappear right after you wash your face. 
The packaging is lovely.
I can easily put the boxes on my table
 and they make good storages for the masks.

Apivita masks - it feels so good!

So last month, I went shopping and found this very luxurious cream masks from Apivita. There aren't a lot of reviews about these masks on youtube. I only heard Fleurdeforce mentioned them in her videos before. So I picked up the Express Beauty with Orange. It claimed to whiten, moisturise and provide antioxidant protection to your skin. 

The mask is in a creamy consistency. It is smooth and watery and not greasy at all. There are little particles inside the cream which burst and release the watery cream inside them when you massage the cream onto your face. 



According to the instructions, you should keep the mask on your face for around 15minutes before you wash it off. However, after about 10 minutes, I noticed that the cream on my face starts to disappear as it is adsorbed by my skin. Also, what makes the process luxurious is the fact that my skin can literally FEEL that it is adsorbing the cream on my face, no kidding! It feels soooo good. It feels like being in a spa room and all of the water is squeezing into your every single pore. 

Effectiveness?

Express beauty with orange:

It works for me because my skin is obviously whitened every time I wash the mask off. Even more, my skin is smoother and it feels really good. Apart from that, I also noticed that my pores are very clean after using this mask for a few times. I don't know if the mask also helps clean my pores but it is what I noticed.

I think it is better than a lot of the sheet masks that I have tried before because even after washing off the product, I can still notice obvious improvement to my skin. I am so happy about the effect of this mask so I bought another box last week which is the Express Beauty with Grape. So far, it is as good as the orange one. I'm very happy about my skin now. 

It is a little more expensive than a lot of sheet masks. However, it definitely worths the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment